Most people lose a sense of independence as they age along with mobility, health, and other issues that may hinder them from doing their usual routines. Independence is essential to building greater self-esteem and confidence. That is why to regain it, we offer occupational therapy to clients in their homes to achieve a better quality of life.
We provide clients with Occupational Therapy that includes:
- Proposing Home Modifications to Improve Safety
- Coordinating Activities to Promote Independence
- Evaluation of Psychosocial Needs
- Coaching on Work Safety Practices
- Basic Skills Re-Education
- Range of Motion
- Exercise Programs to Restore Occupational Skills
- Regaining Mobility
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Fitting of Prosthetics for Amputations
Reach Out to Us!
We would like you to prioritize your health. Send us a message if ever you have any inquiries or concerns!